HSRI Strategic Plan
Strategic Plan of the Health Systems Research Institute, 2011–2015
“Knowledge management for equitable and sustainable health systems"
Conceptual framework for strategy development
Knowledge management for equitable and sustainable health system.
- Develop knowledge and policy recommendations for reducing inequities in the health systems and improving the efficiency and sustainability of the health systems.
- Support and promote the utilization of knowledge in the healthy public policy process for creating equitable and sustainable health systems.
- Support the strengthening of health research systems and health systems research.
Strategy 1: Creating and managing knowledge through the management of funds existing in the health research system.
Stratagem 1: Revising existing research plans in response to the goal of equity creation.
Stratagem 2: Revising existing research plans in response to the goal of long-term health system management.
- Developing the national health information system
- Developing sufficiency and sustainability of health systems
- Building health systems’ capacity to cope with new threats
Strategy 2: Creating and managing knowledge through expansion of funding for health systems research.
Stratagem 1: Developing research programs in response to the goal of equity creation.
Strategy 3: Managing knowledge for supporting policy development.
Stratagem 1: Supporting linkages between knowledge and policy process.
Stratagem 1: Communicating and managing knowledge to support social mobilization.
Strategy 4: Building the capacity of research systems.
Stratagem 1: Developing health research system governance.
- Developing mechanisms for coordination and formulation of health research policy
- Developing the governance of health systems research agencies
Stratagem 2: Expanding and building the capacity of health systems research networks.
- Strengthening new research networks
- Expanding new research networks and developing new generation of researchers
- Building the capacity for research systems in various important fields